Last updated: October 1, 2023
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1 Personal Information
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you:
– Make a reservation at our restaurant.
– Submit a job application.
– Contact us via email or through our website.
– Sign up for our newsletter or updates.
The personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
– Contact information (email address, phone number)
– Resume or employment history (for job applicants)
– Reservation details (date, time, party size)
– Feedback or comments
2.2 Automatically Collected Information
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including:
– Your IP address
– Browser type
– Operating system
– Website usage data (pages visited, time spent on our site)
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
– To provide restaurant services, including reservations and dining experiences.
– To process job applications and evaluate candidates.
– To respond to your inquiries and requests.
– To send promotional information or updates if you have subscribed to our newsletter.
– To analyze website usage and improve our website.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
– With service providers or partners who assist us in delivering restaurant services.
– With government authorities or law enforcement when required by law.
– With successors in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of our business.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- YOUR CHOICES
– You can choose not to provide certain personal information, but this may limit your ability to use some features of our services.
– You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by following the instructions provided in the emails.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our restaurant and website are not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have collected information from a child under 13, please contact us, and we will promptly delete the information.
- CONTACT US
Moroso Italian Ristorante
4700 BOSQUE BLVD. WACO, TX 76710
Effective Date: October 1, 2023